Monday, August 15, 2016
0
What If David Attenborough narrated the alien life in Hello Games' No Man's Sky, like the BBC Nature documentaries?

I made a video dubbing David Attenborough narration over creature discoveries i made in No Man's Sky. (It'd make a cool DLC pack, if your reading Sean Murry!) Anyway, here's the video below.


Every Attenborough procedural, What if David Attenborough narrated No Man's Sky?

I can't be the only one who wondered this, right? So I thought i'd dub a video. The first question was how-to get clips of David Attenborough, turns out there's sound clips of him all over the internet. Then I just recorded some PlayStation 4 gameplay once I found a planet with many creatures.

I thought I'd follow a walkthough, FAQ or guide to No Man's Sky, to see if there was a way I could get to planets with creatures that look cool, but it turns out during my very next playthrough of No Man's Sky I found a planet teaming with life everywhere. No need for an extended gameplay session.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my short goofy video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment